Pocket Tools for Wilderness Survival
The compact tool makes it easy to carry everyday items. This compact tool makes it easy to cut, open, scratch, peel, and do all the little work you do without creating lots of items in your pocket.
Part of putting together your EDC is knowing what tools you'll need on an average day, but it's hard to be prepared for everything. That’s why so many people rely on a good multi-tool to cover their bases.
Traditional full-sized multi-tools aren't for everyone, however. They can be a bit bulky or heavy for a minimalist EDC and can be hard to justify if you don't use one often enough. Smaller multi-tools that can fit on your keychain, on the other hand, are worth a look to keep essentials handy without weighing you down. Whether you’re looking for some functional alternatives to larger tools or you don’t want to be caught without a tool and are looking for a backup to keep on you at all times, the items on this list are tried and tested EDC classics.
- Function: a small and large screwdriver, a large and small Phillips screwdriver, LED lighting (white light), two types of hexagonal swinging hands, bottle opener, quick hook.
- High-quality stainless steel, high hardness and toughness.
- Can be used for outdoor camping equipment, survival tools, maintenance tools.
- Product material: plastic + stainless steel
- Product total length: 9.5cm
- Surface treatment: mirror polishing
- 1 x Multifunctional Keychain EDC
- We process orders from Monday to Friday. Orders will be processed and shipped out within 3 business days. Shipping time will take between 8-14 days.