A Must Have! Save up to 600% on Refill
The Propane Tank Transfer Adaptor is ideal for Camping, tailgating, fishing, hunting, outdoor enthusiasts and anyone that cooks on a small grill.
It allows you to refill your portable green 1lb propane cylinders bottles with the fuel from standard 20lb propane tanks.
- SAFE- Equipped with a built-in safety feature that will ensure you never over-fill your smaller tank. Cuts off gas flow automatically when pressure is reached ( rubber ring allows proper seal).
- REFILL EASILY - Fits all 1 lb propane cylinder bottles and 20lb propane tanks, making transfer easy and quick.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - 100% solid brass construction that provides a secure and airtight connection for your security.
- EASY TO INSTALL - No other tools required and easy to install with hand heel grip for tightening.
How To Use :
- Shut valve to the BBQ propane tank.
- Insert nose tip of the adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ propane tank fill connection.
- Turn the adapter hand heel grip clockwise to a tight fit.
- Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the adapter.
- Turn the BBQ tank upside down then open BBQ tank valve.
- You will begin to hear the propane gas transferring into the 1 lb cylinder tank.
- The regulator valve in the adapter will automatically cut off the flow of gas when a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and allow it to fill on its own.
- When no more sound is coming from the tank, simply shut the BBQ valve and remove the 1 lb propane cylinder tank
- Material: Copper alloy and stainless steel composition
- Working Temperature: -40 C - + 55 C
Package Includes :
- 1 x Easy Propane Refill Tool
Free Shipping :
- We process orders from Monday to Friday. Orders will be processed and shipped out within 3 business days. Shipping time will take between 8-14 days.