Improve your flexibility with the right help!😎
Is Ballet, Dancing, Gymnastics or Cheerleading your passion? Want to achieve your flexibility goals and amaze your friends and family? We all want to improve our flexibility, but it can be tough without the right help!
- ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST - This easy-to-use flexibility strap improves your leg flexibility, balance and range of motion in the natural body position. Just a few weeks of consistent use and you will start to notice considerable improvements to your movements.
- MOVE EFFORTLESSLY - The Door Flexibility Trainer Pro is ready to use in a few seconds. Simply put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the square ring and you're ready to take your poses to the next level!
- DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS - This premium stretching equipment will not break easily due to the use of high-quality materials. The cotton strap slides smoothly through a 6mm solid metal welded square ring. The door anchor secures the strap with a metal bolt through a metal plate so there's no chance of it falling down.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - It does not damage the door and stays put. The door anchor is padded with foam and covered with soft felt so the stretching equipment won't scratch your door and won't move or slide while you're stretching your legs.
How To Install :
INSTALL IN SECONDS!
To install the trainer, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER:
- If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 3m x 3.8cm
Package Includes :
- 1 x Door Flexibility Trainer Pro
Free Shipping :
- We process orders on Monday to Friday. Orders will be processed and shipped out within 3 business days. Shipping time will take between 8-14 days.